The Club can cater for up to 130 guests for a traditional reception and up to 300 in a marquee. The marquee is situated within the walled garden, overlooking the Rooms and the manicured lawn – the perfect setting for a wedding reception.Because there are very few wedding venues in the Suffolk or Cambridgeshire region that are able to offer the level of luxury accommodation that The Jockey Club Rooms provides, we at Scott’s of Cambridge are honoured to be recommended wedding photographers here. The Club is available for both ceremonies and receptions, with a bridal suite and 20 more bedrooms available for guests.
- A Porter and liveried House Stewards to look after guests
- Exclusive hire of The Club and weekend stays
- Five fine rooms (each licensed for ceremonies)
- A stunning private, walled garden (with a marquee space if required)
- 21 bedrooms (including a luxurious Bridal Suite)
- An expert, in-house team of Chefs
- A dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- A first class supplier directory
Offered to clients is a flexible and bespoke experience and tailor each reception based on the specific requirements of each couple.
For those looking for a more intimate wedding, they can arrange a late afternoon ceremony followed by a reception consisting of canapés and a formal dinner – or alternatively, you could invite your guests to enjoy a deliciously decadent champagne afternoon tea.
The latest recommendation includes a stylish ceremony at The Club, followed by racing at one of Newmarket’s Adnams Newmarket Nights. Newmarket is the sister-operation as part of The Jockey Club.
Contact the Jockey Club: http://www.jockeyclubrooms.co.uk/weddings